Outcomes Assessment Tools
This Data Warehouse provides the CVMNAH community (Students, Faculty, Staff, Alumina and Family) and prospective students with integrated data from various administrative systems stored in one common location. The Data Warehouse Directory helps our users to navigate through the information contained in CVMNAH’s Data Warehouse.
One objective of this data warehouse is to develop and implement an evaluation program to assess the productivity and accountability of the CVMNAH. The data warehouse willbe used as a tracking systems to enable CVMNAH respond to internal and external demands for accountability with tangible measurements of productivity both for students’ progress and institutional outcomes assessment. The CVMNAH tracking system will help in monitoring student progress and CVMNAH’s overall performance starting from recruitment, throughout CVMNAH (current student DB) and into their professional lives (Alumni DB). This tracking system will help CVMNAH to increase its emphasis on marketing (recruitments, clinic clients, employers …), accountability, communication with students; faculty and staff to serve as catalysts for the tracking systems I.
TUSVM Recruitment→Current Student→Alumni Tracking System (RSATS) RSATS is a complete relational Database Management System (DBMS) developed by CVMNAH IT database team (BIMS). RSATS has been implemented to track student’s various information and academic activities before and after their admittance to the School of Veterinary Medicine and after their graduation. The System tracks students initially by implementing an appropriate recruitment process and capturing the necessary information to track, then if admitted into SVM, the students’ performance during their tenure in the SVM. This is linked to finally track their performance in the workforce after graduation and becoming Alumni of the SVM. This tracking system consists of five sequential processes, each process is being implemented by a single relational and interconnected database file. These database files are:-
(1) Recruitment Database: An intranet database file that works within the network neighborhood of TUSVM. The file houses all the information related to every prospective student to the SVM. Once the recruitment process is completed, the system automatically moves to the next process in the line.
(2) Online Application Database: An internet database file that works within the WWW domain. The file allows prospective students to apply to the SVM through a GUI interface or an electronic web-based Form. The form has been made available to those students to enter and submit their application forms to the SVM.
(3) Current Student Database: An intranet database files that works within the network neighborhood of TUSVM. The file registers all the academic information, demographic information and financial situation of each and every student in the SVM. Once the student graduates from the SVM, the system automatically moves to the next process in the line.
(4) Exit Survey Database: An internet database that works within the WWW domain. The file allows graduates (Alumni) to update their information through a GUI interface or an electronic web-based Form. The information will then be transferred to the final database file which is also the last process of the tracking system.
(5) Alumni Database: An intranet database file that works within the network neighborhood of TUSVM. The database file registers, keeps track of all SVM Alumni and their most updated information. The Alumni database is the final process of the tracking system.
II. Other online form
|Veterinary Medicine Instructions and Forms for Admission.|
|Veterinary Medicine Recruitment Forms and Guidelines.|
|(CVMNAH) Request Form.|
|(CVMNAH) Electronics & Computers Inventory Application.|
|Exit Questionnaire for Graduating Veterinary Students|
|Alumni Questionnaire (Survey forms)|
|Employee Questionnaire (Survey forms)|
|Externship Questionnaire (Survey forms)|
|Request for Services of IT and Media Resources|
|Response to Accreditation (Students input to AVMA/COE Standards)|
|Client Satisfaction Survey of Clinical Services at VMTH|
|Clinical Competency Database|
Tuskegee University is accredited by the Commission on College of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (1866 Southern Lane,
Decature, Georgia 30033, (404) 679-4500) to award baccalaureate, master's professional and doctoral degree.
www.onemedicine.tuskege.edu webmaster: email@example.com
All content Copyright © 2008 CVMNAH, Tuskegee University. All Rights Reserved.